A leader in California’s emerging South Coast wine region, Fallbrook Winery has the ideal microclimate for creating award-winning wines. Since its inception in 1981, Fallbrook Winery has focused on creating wines from a number of varietals that grow well in the local climate.
Fallbrook Winery offers a
Wine Club that includes special bottlings and new releases that are only available to members. In addition, members also receive a 20% discount on purchases through our online wine shop, at the winery, or via phone.
Learn more about Fallbrook Winery, or if you would like to visit, click here for
directions to Fallbrook Winery.
Follow us on
Tours of the winery and vineyard are available by appointment.
Includes tastes of up to five of our award winning wines and an elegant
16-ounce Fallbrook Winery Logo Wine Glass
Hours of Operation: Please see below
Monday through Friday: Reservation Required
- Reservation Requirements: no minimum on group size
- Hours: 10:00 am to 4:30 pm,
- Cost: $20/person-$20 includes a $10 credit towards wine purchases
of $30 more.
Weekends, Holidays and Afterhours: Reservation Required
- Reservations Requirements: Groups of 15 people or more (smaller
scheduled with deposit)
- Hours: to be determined by group schedule
- Cost: $30/person-$30 includes a $10 credit towards wine purchases
of $30 more.